Hey! My name is Maggie and I’m a sophomore Fashion Merchandising major and Graphic Design minor at Mercyhurst University, originally from Fairfield County, CT!
My degree plans:
Mercyhurst: BS Fashion Merchandising
FIT: AAS Advertising & Marketing Communications
AAS Fashion Design
I hope to get my MA in Spain at FDModa, for Fashion Styling, Publicity, & Audiovisual Media. But unfortunately, as of right now, the entire program is in Spanish. Hopefully when the time comes, there will be a program in English!
Want to get to know me better? Here are 20 facts about me!
1. My name means “pearl”
2. I speak fluent Hungarian, and grew up speaking it
3. I studied Spanish for 14 years
4. I have been tutoring in Spanish for 3 years
5. I LOVE cats!
6. I love organizing and personalizing
7. Italian is the next language on my list to learn
8. I have wanted to be a fashion designer since I was 10
9. I hope to work for a fashion magazine some day
10. 10 is my lucky number
11. Art is one of my biggest passions
12. I consider myself a pro-traveler
13. Netflix is my kryptonite
14. Scarves are my favorite accessories; I have a ton
15. I am VP of my university’s Mentors club
16. I am the Event Coordinator for Phi Eta Sigma at MU
17. Opal stones are my OBSESSION
18. Opal is my birthstone
19. I love learning about new cultures
20. I’m a newbie blogger, but I hope to be pro!
Where else can you find me?
As an ambassador for Sand Cloud Towels, I offer you all my 25% off discount code! “MaggieKo25”
Get this shirt here!
I’m also a brand rep for Elevated Faith. You can use my discount code “Maggie15” for 15% off your order! I love what this brand stands for and their purpose. Browse their website here to see what I mean!
*All opinions are my own. Sponsored posts will always be clearly disclosed.